miércoles, 25 de noviembre de 2015

Personal information

First blog entry, English III
Hello, my name is Franklin Torres Montero, I have 27 years and was born in Costa Rica in the San Juan hospital of God, my life has been spent in this country and now I work in the business of small-scale trade. I count on a small family business that helps me pay my expenses. I am also a regular student of ULACIT and I'm studying law, and right now I am in third year of university career, I have no doubt also been one of the best decisions of my life. Because of this I could take a course to follow and as a result I have had great blessings in my life.
I live with my mother and sister, who are my immediate family, but my whole family is very numerous and large. For me the most important thing in life is family and to spend time with and support each other. Besides that another priority in my life is to finish my studies to be eligible to practice as a lawyer and in the near future to become a judge. No doubt this is the biggest challenge and goal I have proposed to the not too distant future.
I attach much importance to the family because I consider it essential to develop in the best way, not just blood family, but also all the other people who live daily with one and help you cope with the day, which are understood friends, couples and families of those who becomes ours. Together with the family has to go hand in hand integral education, from values to academic studies.  A society with educated people, who also have good principles, has a more rapid progress and is also more prosperous.
I also consider as very important part of my family, my two dogs, as they are with me and give me joy every day with his happiness and love that show. Definitely a role model for all humans should copy his way to be as pure and innocent. Also I consider important to instill in society respect for all life and never abuse or destroy other creatures with which we share the planet.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario